December 31, 2011

Happy New Years

Happy New Years Eve guys 
( Happy New Years to where it's already a new year aha) 

I know I haven't updated this much woops! But I thought I'd take this chance to blog about the things I've learned in the year 2011.


This year I've learned that it's okay to have your heart broken by the person you least expected it from. There was this quote I once read went something like... The worst part about life is when you start doubting the person you least expected. 2011 has taught me that it's okay to cry over spilled milk because for that moment, that's the only thing you can do so you can re-cooperate for it later on. A broken heart is the worst possible feeling ever besides a loved one's death of course... and it's okay to cry. It's okay to be depressed, it's okay to feel alone, but is there a limit? Yes! Patience is another thing I've experienced this year.. Everything takes time and so does your heart. So let it pick up it's own pieces and allow it to amend itself. Also, don't put yourself through unnecessary drama, don't try to sadden yourself (such as going on to their facebook, twitta or w/e it is to see if their sad too lol) cause I promise you it'll make things worse ! Another thing I've learned is it's okay to open up to strangers because even though they have no idea what you're going through, they themselves have experienced enough situations to offer you advice ! It took me about 3 months in total to get over that son of a b!$#% and thank god! Thank God I don't give a fuck about it anymore. I will not let it ruin me cause guess what? Life goes on. Also.. random eye candy's along the recovery road doesn't help ;-) or rebounds.. you know aha!

Have I only learned to get over a heart break this year? haha seems that way ! Anyway here's a look i did the other day.







No comments: