October 7, 2011

MINI HAUL: CHARLOTTE RUSSE&my prize

I think charlotte russe has become one of the stores I always end up visiting no matter if I need something or don't. Yesterday I went out purchased a few things from Charlotte and one lipstick from MAC. I seriously needed a great nude color in my collection however, at the last minute I was debating between Russain Red and Honey Love.. total opposites right? No worries lol I'm gonna go pick up Russian Red soon enough, it's such a perfect warm red!

Also earlier this week I won a giveaway Laura was having on her blog! Please do check her out, she does amazing review and FOTD. I received an Anastasia Brow Kit <3 So excited!  Here's her link


2 Scarves from Charlotte and 1 Gold Bracelet along with a pair of Sunglasses  










7 comments:

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Awe, congrats on winning!
How you feel about Charlotte, I feel about Forever 21. Never heard about 'Honey Love', pretty color tho. I have been looking for MAC red lipstick, & I think Russian Red might be it.

xo SARMIN

Maryam Maquillage said...

what a prettttyyyy lipstick color!!! I need some Russian Red in my life too, it's been at the top of my list foreveeeeeeeeer :))

Unknown said...

Hey hun! I got the necklace from a market here in London called portobello market. Probably doesn't help you too much haha. Sorry! Take Care xx

Vale ♥ said...

The lipstick is so pretty ! I like it a lot ! Kisses

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

Fash Boulevard said...

love the scarves. great finds. so glad i stumbled upon your blog. adore it. i'm totally following. If you get sec I'd love if you'd check out of my fashion and style blog and see if you'd be interested in following as well. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.

PL said...

Congrats on winning that is an awseome prize! & honey love looks so pretty!

Sharon said...

Congrats on winning

Lovely blog am following x