September 18, 2011

FOTD: Bold Lips



Hey guys, so just yesterday I went out with a friend on my day off and decided to take a picture of my look before my outing. Let me know what you guys think !

FACE
Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid
MAC Prep + Prime face protect SPF 50 
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
Smashbox Studio Fluid 15 Hour Wear Foundation (3.2)
Revlon Colorstay 330

Spritz of UD All Nighter Spray

CHEEKS
Wet&Wild Bronzer (Princess)
MAC Dollymix

EYES
UDPP
ELF Cream Eyeliner (Black)
L'Oreal Voluminous (Waterproof)

LIPS
MAC Rebel

All finished off with another spritz of UD All Nighter Spray


7 comments:

The Beautifier said...

Loving the lipstick shade! You look uber pretty, hun xoxo

Raquel C. said...

You are cute *

http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

Kim said...

you look beautiful with that shade <3
don't forget to join my CIRCLE LENS GIVEAWAY , thank you ^^

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Gorgeous!
Eyebrows, seriously stunning! I have thing for eyebrows...

xo SARMIN

Dani said...

I love this lip color! :)

Maryam Maquillage said...

how pretty are you!!! loving that bold lippie :)))

Unknown said...

Of course I respond back! & I know tell me about it, glitter polish is soo hard to take off.

That looks great! Love the lipstick x Take Care!