September 9, 2011

Small Haul: Accessories from Charlotte Russe

Its time to accessorize ! Today after watching Colombiana starring Zoe Saldana (which is a great movie! ) I stopped by the mall nearby to find a good "Statement" type necklace.. and luckily Charlotte Russe had a few.

I really like Charlotte compared to Forever 21 only because their prices are more affordable, especially their accessories. I stopped at Forever 21 first and they have a great selection of pretty sprarkley glittery rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets however I wanted to see if I can find anything similar in Charlotte, and I did.
  • They're having a sale, 3 (rings, bracelets, earrings) for 10$ and each and EVERY necklace is on sale for....5$




My "Statement" necklace I chose, I'll be sure to buy a few more.


Thanks for visiting guys, comment below if you love accessories like I do <3 !


21 comments:

priskillan said...

i really like the necklace :)

xx

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

I am sorry you didn't find the necklaces at F21. Last time I checked, they had the dark one & the silver one still online.

Love the gold necklace you bought. Well, like everything you bought. Sometimes, accessory shopping is so much better then clothes shopping. (Size 6 finally fits!)

xo SARMIN

Wonders of Beauty said...

Omg thanks for letting me know! I've just tried to fix it.

If not, try the follow button on the top bar

Now following yours ;)

xx

Maryam Maquillage said...

ooo i love the knotty earrings!!! great haul :))

Mary and Dyer said...

Love all of your finds! F21 and Charlotte Russe have the best steals! Thanks for sharing.

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like.

Also, enter into our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace by liking our Facebook page!

Blessings,

Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

StyleHaul said...

I seriously LOVE that necklace!
xx

For The Love of Affordable Fashion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
For The Love of Affordable Fashion said...

I pretty much love charlotte russe! super inexpensive store. your picks are awesome. LOVE IT! <3

Y said...

I love the bangles and the statement necklace! I have never bought accessories from Ch.Rousse, I should take a closer look next time I'm in there! :D

indonesiatooverseas said...

Nice accessories.

indonesiatooverseas

StrawberryShake03 said...

that necklace is gorgous.
x

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace and bangles!! super cute!!

follow back please??

http://loveydovey995.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Donna said...

that necklace is beautiful!!

Glamorous Glory said...

thank u hun!! i love ur jewelry!!! awsome collection....yes i hear i look like rihanna alot i actually have a post on it lol....new follower xoxoxo

HeartDollie♥ said...

LOViNG the bracelets, there GORGEOUS! I am your newest follower, LOVE your blog!<3

<3 Dollie.
www.heartdollie.com

The Beautifier said...

I love your haul! You have a great taste in jewellery, hun! xoxo

Shabby said...

nice haul! i love that necklace!
www.cocoandolivebeauty.com

hamaarethoughts.com said...

nice jwellery..f21 is good..but quality is not dat overwhelming...I got couple of things...But then its an excuse to throw and get new one..isn't it?:)

PL said...

Super cute! I love thier jewlery! Great post..hope u follow back :)
Polaberry.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love all these accessories!!

Unknown said...

That statement necklace is great :) x